North Bay Water Reuse Authority Technical Advisory Committee
Tim Healy, Vice-Chair
Napa Sanitation District
Mr. Healy is the General Manager and Chief Engineer for the Napa Sanitation District. During his 23 years with the District he has also served as the Assistant General Manager. He is responsible for the overall operations of the District, which provides wastewater collection, treatment and disposal services to more than 82,000 customers in the City of Napa and surrounding unincorporated areas.
- Mr. Healy has a B.S. in Civil Engineering from the University of the Pacific.
- He is a registered Civil Engineer with the State of California.
North Marin Water District
Manage the North Marin Water District’s engineering division and report directly to the general manager. Serve as an appointed staff representative on the district’s board of directors. Direct all water and wastewater engineering activities within the 100-square mile district territory.
- BS Environmental Engineering; MS Civil Engineering.
- CA-NV AWWA Pipeline Rehabilitation Committee Chair
- Member of the Marin County Flood Control District, Zone 1 Advisory Board
- Past President, Bay Area Water Works Association
Current Position, Napa County Deputy Director of Public Works Flood Control and Water Resources (2010)
- Elan Associates – 2009 to Present
- Elsinore Valley MWD – 1996 to 2009
- Boyle Engineering Corporation – 1977 to 1996
- Bookman Edmonston Inc. – 1976 to 1977
- American Water Works Association
- Water Environment Federation
- American Society of Civil Engineers
Sonoma County Water Agency
Mr. Davis, as the General Manager of the Sonoma County Water Agency, is responsible for management activities related to the Water Agency’s core functions of water delivery, wastewater management, flood protection, and environmental sustainability.
Prior to joining the Water Agency, Mr. Davis was Executive Director of The Bay Institute, a science-based nonprofit, dedicated to protecting the San Francisco Bay-Delta Watershed and improving water management in California. Mr. Davis also worked for Congresswoman Lynn Woolsey, State Senator Milton Marks, and Assemblywoman Lucy Killea. Mr. Davis currently serves on the University of California President’s Advisory Commission, for the Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources. In addition, Mr. Davis is the president of WateReuse California, a member of the Bay Planning Coalition, and a member of the San Francisco Bay Restoration Authority Advisory Committee. Mr. Davis received his BA in political science from the University of California at Berkeley.
Mr. Davis received his BA in political science from the University of California at Berkeley.
Dan St. John
City of Petaluma
Public Works and Utilities Director Public Works and Utilities Director for the City of Petaluma, since January 2012, with responsibilities over six operating divisions: city engineering, building and grounds, capital projects, field operations, transportation services and utility management.
- Washoe County Public Works Director (Nevada)
- Deputy City Manager for Carson City
- Public Works and Engineering director, Incline Village General Improvement District
- Supervisor, Nevada Tahoe Conservation District
- Vice president at both PBS&J (Atkins) and Walter P. Moore and Associates, engineering consultant firms
- Fellow, American Society of Civil Engineers (2010)
- Professional engineer registered in Colorado and Nevada
- M.S. in Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Colorado
- B.A. in Mathematics at the University of California at Berkeley.
Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District
Ms. Jeane is responsible for the continuous operation and permitting of the Water Agency’s potable water and sanitation facilities. She has been with the Water Agency since 1991 and is a registered civil engineer in the State of California.
She completed her bachelor’s degree in civil engineering at California State University at Chico. Upon graduation, Ms. Jeane worked overseas for two years.
Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District
Marin Municipal Water District
Paul Sellier is a Senior Engineer at Marin Municipal Water District (MMWD). Paul joined MMWD in 2002 and currently manages the Treatment Plant Capital Program, Recycled Water program, and the Cross Connection Control Program in addition to handling various aspects of Water Quality. Paul’s professional experience includes treatment plant design, desalination, recycled water planning, water treatment technology, drinking water and recycled water regulations, RWQCB permit development and compliance. Paul can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paul graduated with a BS in Chemical Engineering from UC Berkeley and is a registered professional engineer in California.
Novato Sanitary District