Browse the categories below for documents on all aspects of the NBWRA program and recycled water in general. Click on a link to view the available documents.
Phase 2 Final Environmental Impact Report/Environmental Impact Statement
- Notice of Availability – Final Environmental Impact Report/Statement North Bay Water Reuse Program – Phase 2 658KB
- Final Environmental Impact Report/Environmental Impact Statement North Bay Water Reuse Program – Phase 2 4.5MB
- Click here to email comments on the Phase 2 Final EIR/EIS
Notice of Availability of Phase 2 Draft EIR/EIS
Phase 2 Draft Environmental Impact Report/Environmental Impact Statement
Draft Environmental Impact Report/ Environmental Impact Statement for the North Bay Water Recycling Program Phase 2 is available.
NBWRA Phase 2 Notice of Preparation
NBWRA Phase 2 Notice of Preparation is available.
NBWRA Phase 2 Notice of Preparation Availability
Notice of Preparation: The NBWRA is proposing Phase 2 the North Bay Water Recycling Program to continue increasing the beneficial use of recycled water. Public Information and scoping meeting dates can be found in this PDF.
NBWRA Phase 2 Scoping Study Summary Report now available
The North Bay Water Reuse Authority’s (NBWRA) Phase 2 Scoping Studies have been conducted to assist the Member Agencies in determining whether to proceed with feasibility-level engineering analysis, environmental documentation, and financial analysis for Phase 2 of the North Bay Water Reuse Program (NBWRP or Program). The NBWRA initiated Phase 2 Scoping Studies to explore, at a conceptual level, how to build on the NBWRP’s Phase 1 success to further develop additional water supplies, therefore expanding water supply and management opportunities in the region. Although the Scoping Studies were conducted by the NBWRA, the process was developed with input and financial assistance from the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) Mid-Pacific Region.
- NBWRA Phase 2 Scoping Study Report 6MB
- NBWRA Phase 2 Project Definition Scoping Study – Executive Summary 529kb
- NBWRA Phase 2 Project Definition Scoping Study – Full Report 5MB
- Phase 2 Membership & Outreach Study, Summary Memorandum 5MB
Bureau of Reclamation Releases “WaterSMART: A Three-Year Progress Report”
The Federal Bureau of Reclamation, which awarded $3.8 million to two North Bay projects that will recycle up to 2,700 acre feet of water per year for beneficial uses in agriculture, irrigation and habitat restoration, has released a three-year progress report on its WaterSMART program.