North Bay Water Reuse Authority Board of Directors
David Rabbitt, Chair
Sonoma County Water Agency, Director / Sonoma County 2nd District Supervisor
- CSAC Board of Directors
- Association of Bay Area Governments
- Community Advisory Board of the San Francisco Bay Water Transit Authority
- Golden Gate Bridge District
- Sonoma/Marin Area Rail Transit II Board of Directors
- Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO) (Alternate)
- SCERA – Sonoma County Employee Retirement Association
- Sonoma County Transportation Authority
- Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District
- Mitigation Banks Policy
- Pension Reform Ad-Hoc
- Roads Ad-Hoc
- Williamson Act
Jill Techel, Vice-Chair
Napa Sanitation District, Chairperson and Napa City Mayor
- Mayor of Napa (2005)
- Napa City Council (1996-2005)
- Program Coordinator for Leadership Napa Valley
- Received the Preceptor Award for outstanding Leadership Professionals from the National Community Leadership Association (2004)
- Napa Valley Unified School Board, Former President
- Napa Parks and Recreation Commission, Former Chairperson
Bill Long, Director
Novato Sanitary District Board of Directors
- Chevron (1960-1992)
- Consultant/expert witness (1993-2002)
Other Board or Foundations
- President, Novato Sanitary District Board of Directors (Originally Elected in 1976, re-elected in 2001, 2005 and 2009)
- Chair, Bay Area Ridge Trail Council
- Marin County Park and Open Space Commission
- San Francisco Bay Trail Board of Directors
- Marin Council BSA Advisory Council
John C. (Jack) Gibson, Director
Marin Municipal Water District, Director
- Graduate, University of San Francisco School of Law
- Attorney/Legal Educator, 1971–present
- California Credentialed Teacher; six years general secondary teaching experience
- Director, Marin Municipal Water District, 1994–present. Served as Board President in 1995, 2000, 2006 and 2011
- Chair, North Bay Watershed Association
Committees for 2013
- Chair, MMWD Communications Committee and Vice-chair of Finance and Compensation Committees
- MMWD Representative for North Bay Watershed Association, Sonoma County Water Agency Water Advisory Committee, Desalination/Climate Change Ad Hoc Committee and Recycled Water Ad Hoc Committee
Community / Volunteer Service
- Tradition of pro bono work for many community non-profit organizations
- Appointed by the Marin County Board of Supervisors to serve as an Emergency Successor County Supervisor for the Second District (2000), County Citizens Advisory Budget Committee (1986–89) and Adult Criminal Justice Commission (1983–89)
- Co-chair of Marin Fire Flow Measure L (1997)
Susan Gorin, Director
Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District, Director / Sonoma County 1st District Supervisor
- Bay Conservation Development Commission (BCDC)
- Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG) (Alternate member)
- FishNet 4C (Alternative member)
- Water Advisory Committee Liaison (alternate)
- Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO)
- Sonoma County Indian Gaming Local Community Benefit Committee (LCBC)
- Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District
- AB 811/SCEIP
- Medicinal Marijuana
- Regional Food Hub
- Redevelopment Successor Agency Oversight Board
- Sierra Youth Center
- Regional Water Advisory Committee Liaison (alternate)
Belia Ramos, Director
Napa Sanitation District, Napa Board of Supervisors
- Belia, who lives in American Canyon, was born in Napa and raised in St. Helena and Pope Valley. She calls all of Napa County home.
- Belia is a business owner, professor of law and a community advocate.
- Belia attended St. Helena public schools from kindergarten through high school. She graduated from Saint Mary’s College of California in 1999 and UC Hastings College of the Law in 2004. Upon her admission to the State Bar of California, Belia worked as a civil litigator and employment counselor, advising Fortune 500 companies on labor and employment policies and procedures.
- In 2008, Belia founded Raise The Bar, LLC, a writing company that prepares applicants for the California Bar Exam. She has been a Bar tutor since 2006. Prior to that, she served as a grader for the California Bar Exam. Belia also teaches writing at UC Davis School of Law. In 2012, Governor Brown appointed Belia to the 25th District Agricultural Association, known as the Napa Valley Expo/Town & Country Fair.
- From 2010-2016, Belia served as a member of the American Canyon City Council, where she focused on transportation, economic development, public art, public safety and community engagement. Her community involvement includes the incorporation and governance of nonprofit organizations, such as Napa Valley Crime Stoppers and others.
- Belia resides in American Canyon with her three children.
David Glass, Director
Mayor, City of Petaluma
- Two terms as Mayor of Petaluma
- Vice Mayor of Petaluma
- City Council Member
- Chairman of the Petaluma Planning Commission
- Director Sonoma County Transportation Authority Sonoma Marin Narrows
- Advisory Committee Petaluma Site Plan Architectural Review Committee
- Small local business owner in municipal finance as a Registered
Representative and Municipal Securities Principal.
Rabi Elias, Director
Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District
- A resident of San Rafael for 27 years, Rabi graduated in 1969 from the American University of Beirut with a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Worked for 10 years for the New York City Public Works as a junior and assistant civil engineer and as a resident engineer in the construction of public libraries, precincts and courthouses.
- Assistant public works director for the Town of San Anselmo for four years.
- Worked for the Town of Ross as a public works director for fourteen years.
- Worked for the Town of San Anselmo as a public works director for seven years.
- Appointed to the Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District Board in 2013 and elected in 2013 giving back to the community with his municipal experience.
- Volunteered as a grant writer for the Novato Theater, a non-profit organization to advance the arts and theater in the community.