North Bay Water Reuse Authority Board of Directors
David Rabbitt, Chair
Sonoma Water, Director / Sonoma County 2nd District Supervisor
- CSAC Board of Directors
- Association of Bay Area Governments
- Community Advisory Board of the San Francisco Bay Water Transit Authority
- Golden Gate Bridge District
- Sonoma/Marin Area Rail Transit II Board of Directors
- Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO) (Alternate)
- SCERA – Sonoma County Employee Retirement Association
- Sonoma County Transportation Authority
- Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District
- Mitigation Banks Policy
- Pension Reform Ad-Hoc
- Roads Ad-Hoc
- Williamson Act
John C. (Jack) Gibson, Vice-Chair
Marin Municipal Water District, Director
- Graduate, University of San Francisco School of Law
- Attorney/Legal Educator, 1971–present
- California Credentialed Teacher; six years general secondary teaching experience
- Director, Marin Municipal Water District, 1994–present. Served as Board President in 1995, 2000, 2006 and 2011
- Chair, North Bay Watershed Association
Committees for 2013
- Chair, MMWD Communications Committee and Vice-chair of Finance and Compensation Committees
- MMWD Representative for North Bay Watershed Association, Sonoma County Water Agency Water Advisory Committee, Desalination/Climate Change Ad Hoc Committee and Recycled Water Ad Hoc Committee
Community / Volunteer Service
- Tradition of pro bono work for many community non-profit organizations
- Appointed by the Marin County Board of Supervisors to serve as an Emergency Successor County Supervisor for the Second District (2000), County Citizens Advisory Budget Committee (1986–89) and Adult Criminal Justice Commission (1983–89)
- Co-chair of Marin Fire Flow Measure L (1997)
Belia Ramos, Director
Napa Sanitation District, Napa Board of Supervisors
- Belia, who lives in American Canyon, was born in Napa and raised in St. Helena and Pope Valley. She calls all of Napa County home.
- Belia is a business owner, professor of law and a community advocate.
- Belia attended St. Helena public schools from kindergarten through high school. She graduated from Saint Mary’s College of California in 1999 and UC Hastings College of the Law in 2004. Upon her admission to the State Bar of California, Belia worked as a civil litigator and employment counselor, advising Fortune 500 companies on labor and employment policies and procedures.
- In 2008, Belia founded Raise The Bar, LLC, a writing company that prepares applicants for the California Bar Exam. She has been a Bar tutor since 2006. Prior to that, she served as a grader for the California Bar Exam. Belia also teaches writing at UC Davis School of Law. In 2012, Governor Brown appointed Belia to the 25th District Agricultural Association, known as the Napa Valley Expo/Town & Country Fair.
- From 2010-2016, Belia served as a member of the American Canyon City Council, where she focused on transportation, economic development, public art, public safety and community engagement. Her community involvement includes the incorporation and governance of nonprofit organizations, such as Napa Valley Crime Stoppers and others.
- Belia resides in American Canyon with her three children.
Carole Dillon-Knutson, Director
Novato Sanitary District
- Former Mayor of Novato
- Retired Novato City Council Member
- Marin Community College District Board of Trustees
- SMART (Sonoma Marin Area Rail Transit) Executive Board
- TAM (Transportation Authority of Marin) Executive Board
- ABAG (Association of Bay Area Governments) Executive Board
- Novato Rotary Sunrise
- Soroptimist International of Novato
- AM Business Women
- Wednesday Morning Dialogue
- Former Marin Master Gardeners
- Novato Garden Club
- American Association of University Women
- Novato Theater Company, Board Member
Susan Gorin, Director
Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District, Director / Sonoma County 1st District Supervisor
- Bay Conservation Development Commission (BCDC)
- Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG) (Alternate member)
- FishNet 4C (Alternative member)
- Water Advisory Committee Liaison (alternate)
- Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO)
- Sonoma County Indian Gaming Local Community Benefit Committee (LCBC)
- Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District
- AB 811/SCEIP
- Medicinal Marijuana
- Regional Food Hub
- Redevelopment Successor Agency Oversight Board
- Sierra Youth Center
- Regional Water Advisory Committee Liaison (alternate)
Brian Barnacle, Director
Ronald Ford, Director
Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District
- Brunswick College and University of Georgia
- Retired Deputy Clerk III Marin County Superior Court
- Former Marin County Supervisor Aide
- Former President of the Santa Venetia Neighborhood Association and Chair of the 1st Land Use and Development Committee.
- Former Chair Community Services Area 18 Marin County Parks
- Former SEIU Local 535 State Executive Board and Chapter President Osher Marin Jewish Community Center
- Former SEIU Local 707 M.A.P.E. Executive board member and union steward Marin County Superior Court.
- Marin Special Districts Association LGVSD Rep.
Pierre Washington, Director
City of American Canyon, City Council
- Council Member, Pierre Washington, was elected to the City Council in November 2020. Pierre is passionate about economic development, public safety, affordable housing and social equity. One of his goals is to diversify the City’s government, staff and volunteer groups to better resemble the community’s diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Pierre currently serves on 11 local and regional committees, including the American Canyon Fire District, Napa County Climate Action and Napa Valley Unified School District 2X2 Committee. He’s also a member of statewide groups, such as the Latino and African American Caucuses of the League of California Cities.
Scott Sedgley, Director
City of Napa, Mayor
- Elected to the Napa City Council in 2012 and re-elected to Council in 2016.
- Napa’s 25th Mayor since the incorporation of Napa in 1872.
- Currently serves on the Board of the Napa-Vallejo Waste Management Authority, the Napa Valley Transportation Authority (NVTA), the Watershed Information Center & Conservancy of Napa County and Napa County Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO).
Dennis Rodoni, Director
Marin County, Supervisor 4th District
Jack Baker, Director
North Marin Water District
- Director Jack Baker is a Registered Professional Engineer with over 40 years of experience in the design and construction of public facilities including utilities. He has served on the North Marin Water District Board since 1983.