North Bay Water Reuse Authority Board of Directors
David Rabbitt, Chair
Sonoma Water, Director / Sonoma County 2nd District Supervisor
- CSAC Board of Directors
- Association of Bay Area Governments
- Community Advisory Board of the San Francisco Bay Water Transit Authority
- Golden Gate Bridge District
- Sonoma/Marin Area Rail Transit II Board of Directors
- Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO) (Alternate)
- SCERA – Sonoma County Employee Retirement Association
- Sonoma County Transportation Authority
- Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District
- Mitigation Banks Policy
- Pension Reform Ad-Hoc
- Roads Ad-Hoc
- Williamson Act
Belia Ramos, Vice-Chair
Napa Sanitation District, Napa Board of Supervisors
- Belia, who lives in American Canyon, was born in Napa and raised in St. Helena and Pope Valley. She calls all of Napa County home.
- Belia is a business owner, professor of law and a community advocate.
- Belia attended St. Helena public schools from kindergarten through high school. She graduated from Saint Mary’s College of California in 1999 and UC Hastings College of the Law in 2004. Upon her admission to the State Bar of California, Belia worked as a civil litigator and employment counselor, advising Fortune 500 companies on labor and employment policies and procedures.
- In 2008, Belia founded Raise The Bar, LLC, a writing company that prepares applicants for the California Bar Exam. She has been a Bar tutor since 2006. Prior to that, she served as a grader for the California Bar Exam. Belia also teaches writing at UC Davis School of Law. In 2012, Governor Brown appointed Belia to the 25th District Agricultural Association, known as the Napa Valley Expo/Town & Country Fair.
- From 2010-2016, Belia served as a member of the American Canyon City Council, where she focused on transportation, economic development, public art, public safety and community engagement. Her community involvement includes the incorporation and governance of nonprofit organizations, such as Napa Valley Crime Stoppers and others.
- Belia resides in American Canyon with her three children.
Carole Dillon-Knutson, Director
Novato Sanitary District
- Former Mayor of Novato
- Retired Novato City Council Member
- Marin Community College District Board of Trustees
- SMART (Sonoma Marin Area Rail Transit) Executive Board
- TAM (Transportation Authority of Marin) Executive Board
- ABAG (Association of Bay Area Governments) Executive Board
- Novato Rotary Sunrise
- Soroptimist International of Novato
- AM Business Women
- Wednesday Morning Dialogue
- Former Marin Master Gardeners
- Novato Garden Club
- American Association of University Women
- Novato Theater Company, Board Member
John C. (Jack) Gibson, Director
Marin Municipal Water District, Director
- Graduate, University of San Francisco School of Law
- Attorney/Legal Educator, 1971–present
- California Credentialed Teacher; six years general secondary teaching experience
- Director, Marin Municipal Water District, 1994–present. Served as Board President in 1995, 2000, 2006 and 2011
- Chair, North Bay Watershed Association
Committees for 2013
- Chair, MMWD Communications Committee and Vice-chair of Finance and Compensation Committees
- MMWD Representative for North Bay Watershed Association, Sonoma County Water Agency Water Advisory Committee, Desalination/Climate Change Ad Hoc Committee and Recycled Water Ad Hoc Committee
Community / Volunteer Service
- Tradition of pro bono work for many community non-profit organizations
- Appointed by the Marin County Board of Supervisors to serve as an Emergency Successor County Supervisor for the Second District (2000), County Citizens Advisory Budget Committee (1986–89) and Adult Criminal Justice Commission (1983–89)
- Co-chair of Marin Fire Flow Measure L (1997)
Susan Gorin, Director
Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District, Director / Sonoma County 1st District Supervisor
- Bay Conservation Development Commission (BCDC)
- Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG) (Alternate member)
- FishNet 4C (Alternative member)
- Water Advisory Committee Liaison (alternate)
- Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO)
- Sonoma County Indian Gaming Local Community Benefit Committee (LCBC)
- Sonoma Valley County Sanitation District
- AB 811/SCEIP
- Medicinal Marijuana
- Regional Food Hub
- Redevelopment Successor Agency Oversight Board
- Sierra Youth Center
- Regional Water Advisory Committee Liaison (alternate)
Brian Barnacle, Director
Rabi Elias, Director
Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District
- A resident of San Rafael for 27 years, Rabi graduated in 1969 from the American University of Beirut with a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Worked for 10 years for the New York City Public Works as a junior and assistant civil engineer and as a resident engineer in the construction of public libraries, precincts and courthouses.
- Assistant public works director for the Town of San Anselmo for four years.
- Worked for the Town of Ross as a public works director for fourteen years.
- Worked for the Town of San Anselmo as a public works director for seven years.
- Appointed to the Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District Board in 2013 and elected in 2013 giving back to the community with his municipal experience.
- Volunteered as a grant writer for the Novato Theater, a non-profit organization to advance the arts and theater in the community.
Leon Garcia, Director
City of American Canyon
- American Canyon Finance Committee
- American Canyon Mobile Home Park Ad Hoc Committee
- American Canyon Emergency Preparedness
- American Canyon Traffic Circulation Review Panel
- American Canyon Water Resources Blue Ribbon Committee (Alternate)
- Association of Bay Area Governments Executive Board and General Assembly (ABAG) (General Assembly Alternate)
- Napa County City Selection Committee
- Napa County Flood Control and Water Conservation District
- Napa County League of Governments (NCLOG)
- Napa-Vallejo Waste Management Authority
- Napa Valley Transportation Authority (NVTA)
- Napa Valley Unified School District
Scott Sedgley, Director
City of Napa, Mayor
- Elected to the Napa City Council in 2012 and re-elected to Council in 2016.
- Napa’s 25th Mayor since the incorporation of Napa in 1872.
- Currently serves on the Board of the Napa-Vallejo Waste Management Authority, the Napa Valley Transportation Authority (NVTA), the Watershed Information Center & Conservancy of Napa County and Napa County Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO).